- Fire Safety Systems
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Extinguisher
- Water Based System
- Fire Detection
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Safety Signage
- Fire Doors
- Breathing Apparatus
- Fireman Suits
- CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Remote Monitoring Services
- Medical Health Alert Solutions
- Residential Smart Home Solutions
- Lone Worker
- Electric Fence
- Guard Patrol Systems
Medical Health Alert Solutions
Opticom comes to your rescue when you really need a shoulder to lean on. We deliver on-site communication to the health sector. We also provide security products for improved patient care and enhanced staff protection.
We integrate facility security systems and devices with health care safety and security systems. This creates an unprecedented level of visibility and awareness to the functions of alarm monitoring, detection, notification and response.
This all-inclusive approach to security provides comprehensive tools to advanced protection of Staff, Patients, residents, visitors and physical assets.
When it comes to healthcare, the same solutions in other sectors are offered with the uttermost discretion not to get in the way of the patients. We manage paging systems to quicken and reduce the hustle of calling doctors, staff and patient protection, electronic access control systems, Intrusion and burglar alarm systems though chances of trespass aren’t as high a risk, biometric access control devices, electronic Security locking hardware, automatic sliding and revolving doors, video surveillance systems and visitor management systems
For more on fire safety and maintenance Click here.
Through the deployment of our own market-leading facility security products and solutions, Opticom has the ability to deliver the broad solutions required for a fully integrated facility and healthcare security management system.
Never have the pressures on the healthcare sector been greater as it attempts to provide the highest standards of patient care whilst faced with budgetary constraints and performance targets.
- Paging Systems – ensure ease in contacting doctors during emergency
- Electronic access Control – Quickens the check in process at the hospital gates
- Biometric access control – Allows limited access to certain areas
- Electronic security locking hardware – securely protects specimens and other very delicate information or samples
- Automatic Sliding and revolving doors – eases and quickens moving around for the patients
- Video surveillance systems – Video surveillance in hospitals is very important as can be used as data for records.
- Visitor management systems – We install and manage these systems which can tell visitors on location at any given time in case of an emergency this information if very important.